Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Design Team UPDATE

Hi everyone! Laurel here with a quick DT update!!!! I'll get right to it.  The fabulous Elena will be leaving us. I know, I know..... While I am sad about her leaving, I will continue to stalk her on her blog, Facebook and every other social media outlet! She is an amazing designer and I am so happy she was with us for so long.

BUT with sad news, comes good news!!! Samantha Mann from our Facebook Inspiration team will be joining us on the design team starting with our very next challenge! Notice her pic on the sidebar? he he he. We also welcomed Taylor from the Facebook Inspiration team last month....

Speaking of.....  Our Facebook Inspiration team posts daily to our Facebook page! They are an amazing group of designers and I am so lucky to have them. They also will be doing a monthly blog hop on the last Friday of each month in addition to the special posts they post right here to the blog during the week!

I truly am blessed to have such an amazing group of designers on both teams... And I am blessed by YOU! We get some much participation and it just makes my heart happy to know I'm doing something right with this challenge! :) It helps to have great sponsors like Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp. And of course, it's great to have great products to work with.

Be sure to check out our current challenge.... We are encouraging you all to TRY A NEW TECHNIQUE! So fun!


2 comments:

  1. You'll be missed, Elena, but good luck to you! And CONGRATULATIONS, Samantha for the Move! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I will miss you Elena!! Best wishes to you! Congratulations to Samantha! I look forward to all your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!