Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thankful Note Cards

Good morning! It's Roxanne here with a Thanksgiving themed project for you today. I think I'll put these out on our placemats for our Thanksgiving morning breakfast (along with these cute little place cards I created in September as well). Something for each of us to complete for things that we are thankful for. I will use them within a mini album I'm creating for another project. It will be nice to look back to see what the boys were thankful for at their ages of 5 and 10!

I have listed all products at the end of the post. I'll explain my process briefly and include close up photos as well!

I made five cards for each of us with 4 different designs. I figured we could each choose one design and think of five things we are thankful for and write them down.


I cut the cards from a simple white cardstock down to 3"x4" and rounded all four corners. I then cut out 20 little craft circles using the largest circle in the Let's Bokeh die set. Inside those, I stamped with black ink the little turkey leg, corn, knife and fork, and pumpkin pie from the Happy Feast set and colored them in with my colored pencils.


I also cut out quite a few of the stitches leaves from various paper I had in my stash. I ran those through my Xyron and included a grouping of them in corners on the cards. I then glued down my colored cutie images on top of the leaves, and stamped the sentiment "I'm so thankful" on each card in brown ink.


They needed something else, so I went back in with various little bits from the sets listed below and added in fun elements to the cards with my Scattered Straw (what's a more perfect fall color than that??) in no particular order and just had fun with it!

I love how they turned out.




What are YOU thankful for? I hope all those celebrating have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

PRODUCTS USED:

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!