Monday, February 8, 2016

You Brighten My Life

Good morning!  Jess here today with a lot of sparkles!  I just received a new wink of stella clear glitter brush marker in the mail and I was excited to use it!  I used my last one until it literally had no glitter left and I had forgotten just how sparkly a new marker would be!
lsfebsolo4
I started off by die-cutting the Puffy Cloud Borders using white cardstock, silver glitter cardstock, and vellum.  I also used the Rainbow die to die-cut colored cardstock and then heavily applied clear wink of stella glitter all over the rainbow.  It's so sparkly it practically blinds you when it catches the light!
lsfebsolo3

I stamped the sentiment from Life is Good onto one of the cloud layers and embossed it with silver embossing powder.  I adhered the starry patterned paper from the Pint-Sized Patterns: Beachside collection to an A2 card base and then arranged the clouds and rainbow over the background.  I used foam mounting tape for some of the pieces to give the scene a little dimension.  Finally I adhered a stitched frame around the edge of the card to cover up some of the uneven edges!

The current Lawnscaping Challenge is Sending Love, using hearts or love sentiments on your projects, and I created this card with the challenge in mind!  I hope this inspires you to play along with the challenge!  Thanks so much for visiting and have a fabulous Monday!

-Jess

10 comments:

  1. Jessica, this card is so colorful, and visually uplifting! I do not know how you do it sometimes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I love the white and silver clouds with that colorful rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jess, I love all the different layered elements, you always do such a great job at that. Beautiful as always. Thanks for sharing and inspring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. thanks for wowing me... sweet.. and that glitter marker i have not tried yet, ya i know i am crazy...LoL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!